#SBNight Sports Business Networking Night
Event on 2014-01-21 18:00:00
Sports Geek presents #SBNight - a networking event for those in sports business to catch up to kick off 2014 in the "Sporting Capital of the World", Melbourne.
We held #SBNight last year at HONEY in conjunction with The Business Of Sports with attendees from AFL, NRL, Cricket, Football, Olympic sports and more.
Tuesday 21st January 6pm-9pmWhere?
345 Clarendon Street, South MelbourneWho should attend?
Here is who should attend:
- Sports Business executives - mingle & connect with peers from all sports
- Sports Digital professionals - catch up with colleagues who tweet, post & share the same pain you do each week
- Membership & Ticketing professionals - connect with fellow membership colleagues watching the membership totals creep up each day like you do
- Sponsorship & Corporate sales - find out from colleagues who to package and sell your best assets
- Athletes - learn from best in the business how to best leverage your personal brand
- Sports Management students - want to break into the world of sports? No excuses not attending this event, last year's event helped Sports Geek's own Dion Bennett secure a role at AFL.
We've setup #SBNight on Bizzabo, it is a great an easy way to facilitate networking on Linkedin, join the event on Bizzabo and it will be easy to connect on Linkedin on the night.
Check out our #SBNight Bizzabo community.
We want people who want to come along to network and bring value to the networking night.
We want to bring value to you – as well as a great night of networking, you'll also get a Sports Geek stubby holder (and really how can you put a value on keeping your beverage cold?)
Thanks to James Spinks from Interplay Media for sponsoring #SBNight we can now offer EVERY attendee a free beverage to kick off proceedings.
Interplay Media : Connecting brands with passionate Aussie sports fansOne more thing…
It is one of the top ranked sports marketing podcasts with over 10,000 downloads from over 50 countries.
Have a listen to some of the episodes here:
- #AusOpen Digital
- Managing Essendon FC comms during ASADA investigations
- Content strategy with Arsenal
- Collingwood's video strategy
- Melbourne Storm tackles Twitter Ads
- Western Bulldogs attack the West
- Miami Hurricanes develop Hurricanes Game Pass
- Red Wings on stadium technology
- Oakland Athletics on game day giveaways
- LA Galaxy on managing Beckham
Only Melbourne?Sorry to those reading this not from Melbourne, we are looking at running #SBNight events in other cities, be sure you are signed up to Sports Geek News to stay in touch with latest trends in sports digital and be the first to hear about Sports Geek events.
at The Alley Bar
Bottom of ACDC Lane